January 1, 2010 Today, I have been working on the Ward Newsletter and Program. I have been on the phone with Milo. He is stuck down in Las Vegas for the night. He will be back tomorrow Morning. D.J. went North to Salt Lake with some friends. The were going to do baptias for the Dead a the Temples in the Salt Lake Valley. Zade was here playing games on the new Wii games. Coltin Called I had a nice Visit with him. He really didn't ask for anything this time. When D.J. Gets home I plan on helping him to finish getting ready for his Mission. I am realy going to miss D.J. tamendiously. We drop him off a the MTC January 6th this coming Wednesday. I am not sure as to what time Yet. Milo Can't go. He has to work. I hope Zade can come up with us. I hope tha maybe Ember will be able to join us at the MTC. to say good-by. I am posting D.J. announc

ement to my Blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment