Well today is the Day that my Son D.J. goes on his Mission to the Philippines. I am very Proud of him but at the same time I am scared for him this is a big step for him and I know that he can handle it. He has spent all night getting ready to go. Last night he had friends stop by to see him off. and he went up to his friend, Hayden's house. Last night we went to Bro & sis. Lowe's house to get a picture take of him for the Ward Plaque. My sister and her Husband and son Darin came over from Cedar to see him off. D.J. went over the his Grandfathers to see them. He also said good by to his grandfather, Pat Lindsay. It has bee a whirl-wind these last couple of day. I am kinda sad to see D.J. go. I am this way with all my children. When the imbark on the world on their own. It's a scary world out their, but D.J. will be fine.
Just a tid-bit of info Milo was let go from his Job last night. We are all kind of depressed over this, but today is D.J.'s Day and we cannot let something like this effect us. We are going up to the Stake Center to set-upart D.J. for his Mission. Then we will be heading North to Provo to the Missionary Training Center. I have talked with Ember and Milo's mother and their are meeting us their well we still have things to do before we go. Like parking Pass to find.
Changes
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment