2009_08Aug22
I am going thru old Emails tonight. Zade went to his Missionary Reunion today in North Salt Lake. I went to Salt Lake City, yesterday. Dad had surgery on his Eye lid. the Doctor cut out some Cancer that had bee growing for a couple of years now. A lump had been taken of 2 years ago. I offered to take Dad in my Jeep, but Helen insisted that she takes her Car. She has a tendency to get her way alot of the time. I am glad that Dad was feeling ok after to surgery. I wanted to stop and visit with Coltin. I had a nice visit with him. Helen took Dad to Cabela's while visited Coltin. We stopped to Visit Mother also. It was a long Visit. Mom was quit agitated at times. We got home at a decent hour and I was glad. Helen and I had a Yard sale last weekend. I made $400.00 Dollars for D.J.'s Mission. The Bad part of the hole thing was that Helen insisted that she take all the rest of the Yard Sale stuff get taken to her house for another Yard Sale for the next weekend. Well she ended up not having the Yard sale and unloaded the whole truck her self and got made at me. She sat and leccured me about having so much stuff. I wanted my stuff to be take to Deseret Industies. Well for now on I will ellininate my stuff and take it to D.I. and not have any more Yard Sales.
Changes
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment