It is late tonight and everyone has gone to bed. I am refecting on how much I love each of my children. I am so proud of each one of them and what they are doing at this moment. I want to help each one of them and be there when they need me. I know that my children don't turn to for everything and that is part of growing up. They need to be making their own decitions in their own lives. My father always gave me this thought "There is always a long end and a short end to everything and you need to look at both ends to make any decision. " I know that is a very simple statement. Sometimes I haven't taken the time to look at both ends enough and weighed my opions long enough and then made a decision and then went to Heavenly father to ask him if it was the right decision. I know that Heavenly Father wants us to make some decicion on our own. but he will be there when he is needed. But he wants us to be mature enough to listen to the spirit when it comes. The advice that I gave to D.J. when he was set apart at the Stake Center was to always have a Morning Prayer and then Ponder for a little while. Let yourself listen to the Spirit before that day started. Keep a note pad handy and write down anything that comes to you. Then follow the spirits guidance. When I gave this advice to D.J. the Stake President really like what I had to say to D.J. , I pray that D.J. does listen to the spirit. There will be a time that the Spirit will speak to him at odd moments and he needs to be open enough to recognize that it is the spirit telling him somthing and he needs to keep a note pad with him to write them down. Then I told him to write some of these inspirations in his journal. So that he can reflect back on those moments. I keep a note pad by my bed always. I always have my Morning Prayer to start my day. I wait and listen to get guidance and Help for each of my children. I pray for Zade and Ember. I pray for Coltin. I pray for D.J. and Cameron. And the I pray for Milo that he comes home safely from driving. But now Milo is in my Prayes more often that he will beable to find a job. I know that Heavenfather is watching over my Children everyday. I pray that Heavenly Father protects them from Harm. Like Coltin in Jail. I ask that he watches over him and protects him at all times. and that Goes for Ember and D.J. and Zade and Also Cameron. I can't always be there to protect my children from lifes bumps in the dark, But I have faith that Heavenly Father will be there for them for me. Ember is around alot of people I don't know I pray that she makes wise decision on the people she hangs around with. I really don't want anyone to take advantage of her beyond her will. Some people will put on a very convinsing mask and deep down they are truely someone else that you really don't know. Any type of relationship takes time wheather it be a boyfriend or a girlfriend. If you weigh in the long end and short end of that person under different situations you have a better chance of make a good decision. Then I alway feel better when I have gone to Heavenly Father with that decision. Then I wait. I know he will answer in his time. I always keep in mend my question. Sometime I think that maybe I need to word it better. Then I ask Heavenly Father to help me to ask for something in a better way. It comes to me and I ask again in the way he would want me to ask. This Life has alot of ups and downs. This life has twist and turns. Tials are just part of Heavenly Fathers Plan to test us. Trials are blessings to learn from and to grow. Heavenly Father has place alot of absticals in my life to go through. I know I will be a better person by having gone through these obsticals gracefully and sometime not so gracefully. I have so many blessing to be thankful for and I have 5 main ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment