Well today I am feeling kinda great today. I have bee drinking Zija and taking Zija capsules. I have lost 20 lbs. I have noticed that my ankles are not swollen anymore. I don't have dark circles under my eyes anymore. My knees feel better. My stomach feels great. I like feeling this way, I hope I can keep taking Zija. I feel alert and not sleepy. I really enjoyed going to church today. I enjoy having Cameron sit by me in Sacriment Meeting. It won't be long now when he will be able to pass the Sacriment and her will be sitting up front with allthe Deacons. I still can't believe that he is 12 now. I am so glad the Heavenly Father is blessing our Family. Cameron is doing so well on his recovery on his Broken Leg. He is healing just fine. D.J. is getting blessed everyday while he is in the MTC. He is learning the Tigalic Language quickly with the Heavenly Fathers help. He is leaving for Manila, Philippines on March 8th, 2010. Now Zade has been recieving blessing everyday too. His financial situation seems to be coming together just fine. He will have his Jeep payed off soon and some others of his bills also. I am so glad that he has a testimony of Tithing. He pays his tithing when he is supposed too. Ember is recieving blessing all the time too. She is gaining more straignth and ability. Heavenly Father has blessed her with good friends, that love her and help her when she need help. Cotlin has been bless to be in place where he is getting along with others around him. I pray everyday that he is comforted and is recieving blessing. I pray that someday someone special will come into Ember and Zade's life that will marry them. When the time comes the same will happen for Coltin and D.J. and Cameron. I hope I am here to enjoy that special day with them. Yes, today has been a good day. Today I felt as though Heavenly Father was sitting next to me in Sacriment Meeting the whole time. It is comforting to know is there for my Family.
No comments:
Post a Comment